Metal mobile with paper and feathers
Decorate your home with paper and feathers.
Frame the details of these delicate hanging decorations designed by Anna. Mix colours and patterns to reflect your personal style.
1. Trace the shape of the clay cutter onto both design paper and cardboard, then cut them out.
2. Glue the two pieces together.
3. Cut out a small square of leather and make a hole in both the leather and the house using punch pliers.
4. Put a little glue on the piece of leather, then apply some metal leaf using a paintbrush.
5. Attach the leather string and finish with a bead.
6. Thread the end of the feather through the bead, then tie the decoration to the metal ring.