DIY – Patches
Add a personal touch to your clothes with sweet and fun patches.
Have a look at the video and allow yourself to be inspired by how Anna has decorated a simple t-shirt.
- Spray water on the back of the logo embroidery.
- Place the logo embroidery on the garment.
- Set the iron temperature for cotton.
- Cover the logo embroidery with a piece of damp cloth.
- Iron for 20-30 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and iron until dry.
Note: You can either sew on or iron on all the patches.
*Sew on the patch if you want the application to be permanent. **Don’t use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers. ***Don’t bleach. ****Wash at a moderate temperature. In the rare case a patch loosens, it can be re-attached by repeating step 5 and 6.
|Ironing patches, price per item||EUR 1,24|
Find the items in your local Søstrene Grene from week 48, 2017 and while supplies last.