Christmastree in ring
Enhance the shape of the tree.
Anna thinks that the metal ring adds a pretty gold effect to this hanging decoration, which she plans to display in a window.
1. Draw and cut out 14 Christmas trees.
2. Fold all the trees in half with the design on the inside. Glue the 14 trees together, but do not glue the last two together
3. Glue a piece of wire to the tree, then glue the last two together.
4. Wind the wire around the metal ring.
5. Attach a leather string for hanging.
6. Finish by attaching a bit of greenery to the metal ring.