Leather bowl for odds and ends
Decorative paper rosettes
Turn paper into art.
Here, Anna has created a work of art directly on the wall using colourful paper rosettes – which Clara finds quite exquisite.
1. Take out three sheets of design paper.
2. Fold the three sheets into fans. The photos show how to make two rosettes from the three sheets of paper.
3. Cut the three fans in half, so you now have six fans in total. It is important that all three fans are cut to the exact same length. This determines the size of the finished rosettes.
4. Bend the fans in the middle.
5. Cut the ends to create your chosen design. Make holes if you like.
6. Using double adhesive tape, tape three fans of the same size together, then fold them out. Now simply style the rosettes on your wall.