Embossed napkin rings
Lay a table with classic elegance.
Anna was inspired by the beauty of marble when creating these napkin rings in clay.“Classic, simple and elegant,” in Anna’s own words.
1. Roll out three pieces of clay, as shown in the photo.
2. Twist the three pieces together, then knead carefully as the dark clay can discolour the light clay.
3. Roll out the clay into one long flat piece.
4. Cut out a strip of clay measuring 3×18 cm. Now emboss the clay with the desired text. Roll the clay to form a napkin ring and press the ends together.
5. When the napkin ring is dry, coat with several layers of varnish.
6. The napkin rings are now ready to use on a well-laid table.