Hanging christmas tree ornament
Simple and stylish.
There is nothing like a beautiful decoration to make you feel all Christmassy, according to Anna. These Christmas trees can be made from leather, felt or some other material.
1. Draw the tree onto a piece of leather, then cut it out. Using punch pliers, make two holes, one for a tassel and one for hanging.
2. Wind some jute twine 15 times around your fingers.
3. Carefully remove the twine from your fingers, then thread a shorter piece of twine through the middle.
4. Tie a piece of steel wire around the twine to make a tassel.
5. Cut the twine to finish the tassel.
6. Attach the tassel to the tree. Attach a piece of string for hanging.