Made with love and kraft paper.
Anna was inspired by the flowers of late summer when she designed this pendant lampshade.
1. Iron the kraft paper. Now cut two pieces of paper measuring 13×30 cm (these are the A pieces) and two pieces measuring 14×30 cm (these are the B pieces)
2. Unscrew the small part of the light socket and wrap one A piece around the socket. Glue the A piece together where the ends overlap, then screw the small part of the light socket into place again.
3. Gather the strips at the bottom and then glue them together one at a time.
4. Add the second A piece to the light socket and fasten with a little glue. Repeat step 3.
5. Now add a B piece to the light socket and fasten with a little glue. Glue the ends of the B piece to the strips that have already been attached – approximately every second strip.
6. Now attach the last B piece. Fold each strip up instead of down, and attach them along the light socket using the hot glue gun.