You can print both templates here:
Ideas for use
For birthdays, baptisms and other special occasions
Søstrene Grene’s print-your-own invitations are not designed for particular ages or events. Whatever the occasion, you or your child can easily fill in the details and decorate the invitations – be it for a birthday party, a baptism or another joyful celebration.
Hand out in class
Inviting all the children in your class to your birthday party is a big thing. Let your child hand out the invitations to everybody in class – having first coloured them in, this is sure to be a delightful moment for him or her.
- Paper – preferably in a slightly thicker quality than normal printer paper
- Crayons or felt-tip markers
1. Print the desired number of invitations on a colour printer.
2. Cut the invitations out along straight lines.
3. Let your child colour in the illustrations for a personal and cheerful look.
4. Fill in the details of the celebration – you may like to involve the child in this also.