1. Collection of personal data
We always inform you before we collect your personal data. We collect information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number and home address when you provide us with the data, as well as geo-location if you use this functionality to locate the nearest Søstrene Grene store, etc.
We collect your personal data when you e.g. use the following features on our website:
– When you sign up to receive our newsletter
– When you submit a contact form
– When you submit a job application
– When you submit an application to become a Søstrene Grene franchisee
Furthermore, we collect personal data when you use Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. We assume that you only submit personal data to us via social media when you are at least 13 years old and have signed up to any services with a valid e-mail address and/or phone number.
2. Use of personal data, purpose and basis for data processing
We collect and use your personal data in accordance with the features and purposes listed be-low. We may also process your personal data if we are legally entitled or obliged to do so.
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
– To send you our newsletter according to your preferences
– To respond to your inquiries
– To process your job application
– To process your franchisee application
– To make statistics and analyses
We process your personal data on the following basis:
– Your consent
– To respond to your inquiries
– To fulfil a contract (or prior to entering into a contract with you)
– To pursue our legitimate interest, e.g. statistics and analyses
– To comply with our legal obligations
We entrust or transfer your personal data to the following:
– Other Søstrene Grene Group entities
– Social media – such as Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest and Instagram.
– Distributors of e-marketing – such as MailChimp
– Suppliers and digital vendors that we work with – such as Falcon.io; Adform; Cloudflare Inc.; DoubleClick, Google Inc.; Google Analytics, Google Inc.; Quantcast Corporation and Siteimprove.
When you use our website and social media platforms, we sometimes use and process your personal data based on your consent. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via the information below.
The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal.
We are committed to treating your personal data according to our high standards for quality and integrity, including appropriate technical and organisational security measures. We contin-uously revise our security procedures based on the newest technological developments.
5. Your rights
You have the right to access the personal data we process about you, subject to certain statu-tory exceptions.
Furthermore, you are entitled to object to the collection and further processing of your per-sonal data. You also have the right to rectification of your personal data and/or to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
When you ask us to, we will delete the personal data we have registered about you without undue delay, unless we may continue the processing on another legal basis, e.g. to establish a legal claim or if the information is necessary to reply to your inquiry.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data we have recorded in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as to ask us to transmit such personal data to another data controller (data portability).
If you contact us to exercise your rights, please provide us with sufficient information for us to process your request, including your full name, your e-mail address and which – if any – events you have participated in, in order for us to identify you and respond to your request. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and no later than within a month. If we are unable to respond within a month, we will make sure to inform you.
If you disagree with the way we process your personal data, or the purposes for which we use the personal data, you are welcome to contact us. If you believe Søstrene Grene is processing your personal data in violation of the General Data Protection Regulation, you may also file a complaint with the Danish data protection supervisory authority, Datatilsynet. You can contact Datatilsynet via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5., DK-1300 Køben-havn K.)
Søstrene Grenes Import A/S
Marianne Thomsens Gade 1 C, 5.
DK- 8000 Aarhus C
Phone: +45 87 34 38 10
E-mail: Fill out the form here