Printable invitations for birthdays, baptisms and other celebrations
With Søstrene Grene’s free printable invitations, it is easy to make personalised invitations with and for children.
“There is nothing quite like receiving a personalised invitation to a party,” believes Anna – and with Søstrene Grene’s free printable invitations, it is easy to combine an easy solution with a personal touch.
All you need is a printer for printing the invitations. In Anna and Clara’s mind, it is an excellent idea to let the child who is being celebrated colour in and personalise the illustrations. In this way, the invitation also becomes a personal drawing which is sure to bring joy if displayed on a notice board.
The printable invitation is available in two different designs, both inspired by the fairy tales from Søstrene Grene’s last collection for the youngest members of the family.
You can print both templates here:
Ideas for use
For birthdays, baptisms and other special occasions
Søstrene Grene’s printable invitations are not designed for particular ages or events. Whatever the occasion, you or your child can easily fill in the details and decorate the invitations – be it for a birthday party, a baptism or another joyful celebration.
Hand out in class
Inviting all the children in your class to your birthday party is a big thing. Let your child hand out the invitations to everybody in class – having first coloured them in, this is sure to be a delightful moment for him or her.
- Paper – preferably in a slightly thicker quality than normal printer paper
- Crayons or felt-tip markers
1. Print the desired number of invitations on a colour printer.
2. Cut the invitations out along straight lines.
3. Let your child colour in the illustrations for a personal and cheerful look.
4. Fill in the details of the celebration – you may like to involve the child in this also.